- Engineering & Designing Department
- Sale Department
- After Sales Service Department
- Quality Control Department
- Commerce Department
- Training Department
This department does all process of designing by experts according to the last international, European and American standards provision like ISO, DIN, BS, ANSI. In this regards they use acceptable scientific process like Finite Elements way and in all designing process they use softwares like:
- Ansys: for analyzing & calculating the strength of all parts in each unit
- Mechanical desktop & Inventor : for drawing and designing parts
- Working model: making dynamical imagery of mechanisms
Total Report up to 2016 Year
- 780 units Ministry of Energy
- 166 units Ministry of Oil
- 324 units Ministry of the Interior
- 112 units Ministry of Roads and Urban Development
- 43 units Telecommunication Companies
- 297 units Private Companies
- 490 units Others
- fast and reliable service.
- The assistance of an equipped workshop and an experienced team of technicians.
- Offer to customers a special type of service for all their machineries including aerial work platforms and cranes working in governmental and non-govermental organizations. Regardless of their brand.
Control: The contrast between what has done and what should be done.
Quality: Competencies and characteristics that a product must meet in order to satisfy consumer expectations.
Quality Control: The system to reach a desired level of quality of a product or production process.
From 1997 and with arrangements made by the Technical Education and Vocational Organization, all operators who work with Lajvar Products, after spending training course and success in exam, they will give International Certification.